POSTURE is about more than just sitting/standing up straight
5 Principles of Posture
1. Motion: the body is designed to move
2. Balance: posture is how you balance your body
3. Movement Patterns: the body's chain of motion follows the path of lease resistance
4. Compensation: the body learns to move in the patterns you teach it
5. Adaptation: changes in posture & motion cause the body to change
The Promise: In one hour we can give you a concrete measuring tool to assess where you are now and track your progress in the future.
The Process: we will take a digital picture, upload it into our posture assessment software and provide you with complete printed report of the findings. Then we will sit down with you to determine your best course of action for alignment corrections. We will make recommendations: exercises, body work, and lifestyle adaptations to get you on the right track.
The Cost: $120 for a one hour appointment with photos, printed report and recommendations Appointments available, book now by calling 303-594-9508